Rug, Carpet & Upholstery Services
OUR CLEANING PROCESS
All rugs go through our 10+ step cleaning process including (but not limited to):
- Visual Assessment: Your rug is recorded and inspected to determine the best cleaning.
- Rotary Brush Shampooing: This step assures a deep cleaning by agitating and suspending the dirt particles
- Extraction: Rinsing and removing the loosened dirt and shampoo, for a residue free clean.
- Grooming puts the rug fibers in their most appealing position and gives your rug a uniform appearance.
- Overnight Drying: our building is specially designed for maximum air flow to aid in a quick and thorough drying.
- The next morning your rug is reassessed, if we are not satisfied with the condition of your rug we start the cleaning process over again.
- Once your rug passes post cleaning inspection it is vacuumed, rolled & wrapped before being sent home.
- Odor Treatment -- Mildew Treatment -- Fabric Protection
- Moth Treatment -- Rug storage -- Appraisals
- Upholstery Cleaning -------- In-Home Wall-to-Wall Cleaning
Rug Repairs of all types